Saturday, December 19, 2009

DKNY Perfume (20 characters)?

I was thinking of asking for perfume for christmas and I'm not sure on what what to ask for. I really like fruity, light scents, nothing to floral or musky. I was thinking of DKNY Be Delicious or Red Delicious. Which one is better? thanks.DKNY Perfume (20 characters)?
From your choice I would suggest Be Delicious.





But you could also consider one of the following:





Dior Midnight Poison 鈥?the name and the scent are simply amazing. I love when my wife wears it. It is very sexy and sophisticated scent. Also Davidoff Cool Water is very nice buy more common than Midnight Poison. Another good perfume is Burberry Brit and Armani Mania Femme.





MartinDKNY Perfume (20 characters)?
they're both nice just go smell them

No comments:

Post a Comment