Saturday, December 19, 2009

Had anyone tried the DKNY Delicious Women perfume?

OK whats the differences between red and green? how different do they smell and which is the better one in your opinionHad anyone tried the DKNY Delicious Women perfume?
I had the Green one. The red has much less of an apple odor, but still smells fruity. I like the green because I love that apple sweet smell, but it gets old after a while. I've heard the red smells good on people who have less dry skin, whereas the green smells better on dryer skins. I'd try to go to the make up counter. Often times, if you buy something there, they'll give you a little bottle of roll on perfume as a promotional gift. Try them on, see which one works. Make sure to not layer them though... wear them both around the mall and come back after an hour or so. That will give you a great idea of what will smell best on you.Had anyone tried the DKNY Delicious Women perfume?
The red one is a bit heavier, and spicier. I don't like it as much as the green one.


The green one is fresher smelling, more like apples, and is good for daytime.


The red one is good for nighttime.





I prefer the green.

No comments:

Post a Comment