Saturday, December 19, 2009

What do you think of the DKNY Be Delicious Perfume?

I really like it. I think it is the green one isn't it?What do you think of the DKNY Be Delicious Perfume?
It is OK, however it is not my favourite. some of my friends like it very much.What do you think of the DKNY Be Delicious Perfume?
ya i just went to a restaurant where the waitress had been working really hard there all day and i went at like 9 o clock at night and she smelled really good so i asked her what she was wearing and she said be delicious, so it smells really good and obviously it lasts a really long time through hard work too.


at macys i think it costs like 78 dollars.
Its ok. I wish it was a little more apple-y. That red one though (the red apple) I think its called poison or something, is TERRIBLE!!! It smells just like sweaty dive bar.
me too i really like the green one


not so much of the red


and i dont like the purple one, its too strong

No comments:

Post a Comment