Saturday, December 19, 2009

Does DKNY Be Delicious perfume smell anything like apples?

Anyone out there use this perfume? Do you like it?Does DKNY Be Delicious perfume smell anything like apples?
omg it smells soooooooo good. i got a magazine with a sample and i was like wow i have to have that. its not really apples, but its that same refreshing smell as an apple, pure delicious. youve gotta try it. theres another scent they have out too, red delicious, unless be delicious is the red one? i know theres a red and green one... i liked them both but the red better. i cant remember both the names sorry. hoped i helped:)Does DKNY Be Delicious perfume smell anything like apples?
not really;





i like it tho :D
I use it. I kind of smells like apples, but it's just very fruity.
it doesnt smell exactly like apples, they don't really have a strong scent, though ;p





but DKNY Delicious smells wonderful! i love all Escada perfumes, too!





all the best!
yes, i love it!
Sort of.I think it smells good,but I didn't notice the apple in it right away.The new one they have out smells more like apples,I think it's red apples,not sure of the name.
The perfume is a truly great fragrance! I like the lasting sweet smell and the refreshing feel that you get when you wear it. Most of my gal frens have been saying that they love the fragrance as it's really feminine.





If you looking for a good discount off the retail price, try one of the promotional coupon at http://bestbeautycoupons.blogspot.com/ as they usually have the most updated and exclusive discount coupon for fragrances and perfumes.





Last time I use one of their coupons to buy a bottle of DKNY perfume as a birthday gift, I got more than 30% discount off the normal price and they even included free shipping for me as well! No hassle at all!!
  • shared web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment