Saturday, December 19, 2009

DKNY Perfume question!?

When I was in Bangkok, Thailand, I went shopping at Siam Paragon (this big fancy high class shopping mall) and in their department store they were selling all the types of DKNY perfume (i mean the apple shaped ones) over there, they had 4 apple perfumes, Be Delicious (green), Red Delicious (Red), Midnite (Blue purple?), and then a Limited Edition one (It was an almost pink color). I'm positive it was in an apple shaped bottle. But then I looked here in America and they don't seem to have it anywhere! Can someone explain this to me please? I really wanted it but I thought it would be better to buy it back home instead of packing it in a suitcase (stupid me). So, if you know anything about this and / or a website or store i can buy it at (i already checked DKNY store) i'd really appreciate it.DKNY Perfume question!?
Hey :) I remember seeing something like that when I went to the Thai airport a couple weeks ago.





Was this it?


http://www.girl.com.au/dkny-summer-fragr鈥?/a>


If not, then maybe this can help?


http://shopping.yahoo.com/s:Fragrances%2鈥?/a>





Hope this sort of helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment