Thursday, December 24, 2009

How do you like the DKNY Be Delicious Perfumes?

Which do you perfer? The Be Delicious (green) or The Red Delicious (red)..





Which smells better?





I want to know because I want to get one.. or both.





THANK YOU [:How do you like the DKNY Be Delicious Perfumes?
Definitely the green if you are just getting only one, its lightly sweet with a clean n crisp citrus flavor, if you have the $$ get all 3 including the night all 3 smell amazing.How do you like the DKNY Be Delicious Perfumes?
I love dkny be delicious! i like them both but to me the green one smells better. The red one is kind of sickly sweet and has a bitter note to it. :]
oh.mah.qah i live in the green =]


smell wonderful...the red is okay but not better than the green
oh my goshh!!!


the green of course!!


its the best.





only one


I use.

No comments:

Post a Comment