Saturday, December 19, 2009

What is your favourite designer for perfume or makeup? eg lancome, dior or dkny etc?

have you any ideas for xmas prezzies for my best mate who loves her designers?What is your favourite designer for perfume or makeup? eg lancome, dior or dkny etc?
My favourite for both make up and perfume is Chanel.


Their lip-glosses are fab many sparkly ones great for xmas gifts and dependant on your budget they do lovely compact sets with lip colours and eye make-up.


The fragrance I would always choose is Cristalle which I have worn for years and the new Coco Madamoiselle is lovely.What is your favourite designer for perfume or makeup? eg lancome, dior or dkny etc?
i like eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmm鈥?br>

bench (not the think you sit on lol)
Dolce and Gabbana for perfumes, Lancome for makeup. Although wish I could afford it all the time! For cheaper makeup, I tend to use Max Factor. Their foundations are very good.
Dior the best ever!!!!!!
The only perfume I wear is Hypnotic Poison by Dior however I tend to wear YSL makeup. I'd buy your friend one of those xmas gift sets makeup houses to tend to sell at this time of year; mini perfumes, lip glosses etc
Estee Lauder, Dior and Lancome, Lancome always do great gift sets that are well priced too
Omg! Seriously dont go for Dior Poisen! It may have the designer name but trust me its actuall poisen it smells soo bad! For make up I would recommend Dior although its a bit pricey! I'm loving Dolce %26amp; Gabbana the one, its gorgeous! Anyone would love it! Every day when I wear it I get a compliment saying how nice I smell! So its a thumbs up for anyone!
i love dior addict for purfume... love it love it, i also love there lipglosses.


x


why dont you buy her a fake bake christmas set.
Colognes: Adidas or Cool Water


Makeup: None of that expensive stuff, Maybelline works good enough for me.
Nina by nina ricci is one of the best perfumes available on todays market i recommend trying to find a gift set of this perfume
poison by dior. Smells fabulous. Or the new hugo xxx smells lovely xx
I love Burberry perfume. and MAC makeup is definitely the best out there (especially if shes into off the wall colors and standing out).
I've got Chance by Chanel and it smells fabulous and elegant..and since it is oil based--it lasts for 8-12 hours max..But i also love J'adore by dior..
none of the above, i reccomend curious by britney spears, it is fantastic
Lancome hypnose sexy
I love Escada scents like Sunset Heat, Pacific Paradise and Rockin Rio, also DKNY Be Delicious.... and definitely MAC makeup.


A gift certificate for a good department store or a gift basket with some make-up and a bottle of her fav perfume.
Jean Paul Gaultier classique is an absolutely lovely perfume. Clinique is fabulous for skin care
i love benefit makeup and i like channal for perfume.

No comments:

Post a Comment